Expansion into international markets can be complex. Before entering a new international market, foreign investors need to understand unique local customs and investment landscapes to ensure success.
CSC’s associate general counsel, Helena Ledic, and our panel of experts will spotlight 12 markets across Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific each week beginning May 24, to discuss critical aspects for doing business in each market.
In this webinar series, find out what you need to know:
- Legal and regulatory considerations
- What to know and pitfalls to avoid
- Defining the opportunity
- How CSC can help
Who should attend?
- Advisors or general counsel at U.S. multinational corporations
- Attorneys or paralegals involved in international entity formation
- Fund managers or attorneys for fund formation or M&A
Check out the first installments in our series:
View our full schedule of webinars to learn more.