Tomorrow, CSC kicks off its limited webinar series, “Doing Business Internationally,” spotlighting 12 markets across Europe, the Americas, and Asia Pacific. Join our in-market experts to discuss critical aspects for doing business in each market—beginning with Luxembourg.
CSC associate general counsel, Helena Ledic, will lead our panel of experts to discuss what you need to know about expansion into each market, and how CSC can help streamline operations, with topics including:
- Legal and regulatory considerations
- What to know and pitfalls to avoid
- Defining the opportunity
- How CSC can help
Who should attend?
Before entering a new international market, foreign investors need to understand these complexities to ensure success. This series is geared toward:
- Advisors or general counsel at U.S. multinational corporations
- Attorneys or paralegals involved in international entity formation
- Fund managers or attorneys for fund formation or M&A
Sneak peak at upcoming webinars:
May 24, 2023 ǀ Luxembourg | 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
May 31, 2023 ǀ Netherlands | 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
June 7, 2023 ǀ Hong Kong | 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
June 14, 2023 ǀ Singapore | 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Visit our full schedule of webinars to register today.